Tuesday 11 May 2010

Free's Update and What Am Up Too?

Hello all,

Readers today there is a smallest announcement for you all. Am working on Fire but, we are trying to decide whether or not I should publish it under a Pen Name. That is what the hold up is currently. I will let you know when we decide to publish and where we are publishing. I'm very grateful for all of your patience and I can understand that some of you are really wanting to be apart of this journey that is why am going these blogs.

Currently while, we are taking the time to make that huge decision we have been working on 'A Different Life; Three Lane Highway's' re-write. Its going well but, we will be taking more time with it and I promise that it will be a clearer and better read for you all. The character will have the same personalities that you fell in love with but, there will be more of the storyline that I held back from you all.

'A Different Life Series' will be published along side the series of 'Amber's Diaries' and the 'Free Series'. Many of you know that I want to be a series novelist and that will be my main aim so you will have to wait for some of the books for each series as I work between all three of them. I have some book idea's that aren't going to be apart of the series so that ones I will keep you updated with.

I will say that I have a book that I'm going to working on after I finish 'A Different Life; Three Lane Highway' and ' A Different Life; My Sacrifice' that is for a two people who have sent some inspiration my way. I will name them later on within the future blogs am doing. I will though leave you with the name of the book that I plan to decate to the those two. 'The Forever Frat Boy Meets The Nurse' and that is apart of one of the three Series that I have mentioned above.

I am working endlessly behind the scenes to make sure that you will have books that you can read forever and will want to keep forever. Once of which, I'm sure will send some of my most creative fans into the world of writing. If I am able to inspire you like that then I will really have achieved something and I'd be so proud to meet you in the world of writing.

On here I will advise you all the best I can with your writing if I can but, understand if I can't help you with a problem then I will say to you..Other then that I'm glad to be apart of the Writing world and am very happy to have people out there all ready who love what I do.

:D Big smiley faces to you all who have been my endless new fans! Thank you. :D

I will sign off now because I do have to finish 'A Different Life; Three Lane Highway' to give you all something to read while, I continue to create some awesome story-lines for you. Yes, I know am blowing my own trumpet but, to be honest someone has too because there wouldn't be a person out there that will do it for me. NO big head promise.

Take care and promise insights soon,

The Author!

No comments:

Post a Comment