Thursday 5 August 2010

'Heart Break' A Plot Style I love...

Hello readers,

Recently I have started to work on the endless amounts of writing targets that I have including that of a new series. To some of you readers its not an old series infact its one that started of my learning curve.

We are on the forth 'Highlander God Series' book and about to complete the second of 'The Free and Ambers Dairies' series so it was natuarally I was starting to look at all the characters in the series to see what spin off stuff that I could do.

Then I saw Matt H's Video blog and have a feeling that he is really struggling so I wanted to do something to pick him up. So I have started to work hard on the 'A Different Life Series' as well. So far I have done the Christmas Story special which, I have all ready sent into XOXO Publishing.

Am also very excited because I have the Summer Book Launch party which, is this saturday. Details for that are as follows incase you have missed it. XoXo Publishing(TM) Official Summer Book Launch Party!

Will be held on live chat in our XOXO Chat room this Saturday August 7 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm EST.
http://www.xoxopublishing.com/xoxochat/phpMyChat.php3

Same time we're holding the same chat in our XOXO Publishing Authors and Readers Yahoo Loop please join in advance. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XoXopublishingauthorsandreaders/

Win great prizes! Signed autographed paperbacks, signed bookplates, XOXO Tee Shirts, and much more.

See you there, this Saturday.

XoXo Media Team
http://www.xoxopublishing.com

Other then that I hope to be able to present you with over ten pieces this year. If that happens I will be more then delighted. SO far we are very close to our six interviews for the last month!! Woop! I have also seen the pictures that are maybes for the book covers and am delighted to say that am more then excited.

I hope that this is us finally getting out of the gate without someone trying to pull us back in. I know that you have been excited about all of this and so have I. So I hope to see you at the Summer Book Lauch Party and lets have some fun,

Kristal x

No comments:

Post a Comment