Friday 17 September 2010

Friends Inspires Story To Take Life Within Me.

Hello readers,

Recently my muse has been playing with tones of ideas and not settling on the list of stuff I need to be working on.  (you should see my notebook, its nearly crammed full of new titles, blurbs and ideas)  Until today. I was reading Drea's Interview with Mahalia and my muse settled down and it was as if it was saying.

"Right ok, I will behave and work on one thing."  Sadly it wasn't the one that I needed to finish, but at least it was one that needed work done on it. So am currently work on 'Shetlands Immortals'.  It will properly be finished in a few days if this keeps up.  I seem to be completely wrapped up in the Scottish themes and can't get out of that area for the life of me.  'Highlands Kidnapped My Soul' oh no not another good title.  That one will be good for my Time Travel Scottish Stories.

I better go now before my muse goes anymore nuts then it all ready has. Thank you to Drea and Mahalia for kicking my muse in the butt.  Never knew it would be done by an interview, but there you go.

Kristal McKerrington. x

2 comments:

  1. That's sweet thanks Kristal, I hope you get to pounding out the story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always happy to be of service. Now if my muse would be so kind to me it would be great lol.

    ReplyDelete