Tuesday 28 September 2010

I Know The Secret Of Writing

Hello Readers,


It's true. I have learned the secret of writing and you wouldn't believe the answer I have discovered.


The most important thing you will ever have is the ability to dream.



When you dream you create your own world and its a world that everyone can understand. When you dream and you set yourself dream goals you create a reason for yourself to promote, to write and a reason to reach. If you
don't dream then readers don't always get what you want them to feel.



The other part of the secret I have learned is that you need to react and let your characters have real emotions. Place yourself into your characters shoes, then you will get them to feel real emotions that will rock the reader and create a fold to, which they can't escape and there you go - you have a reader for life!



By putting yourself into the book the reader gets to know you and the realness and the closeness of this causes people to want to read more of your stuff. It's a bond that is unbreakable and creates a thing you wouldn't find anywhere else.



I hope these things help you with your writing journey and I can leave you with this little message.


'When you feel it then they will feel it'.



Take care and would love to hear your thoughts on my discovery.



Kristal McKerrington.

Discovering life through words and my own writing.

XOXO Publisher Author
'Freedom Is Earned' Out Oct 2010
'The Highlander With The Ink' apart of the Tattoo Anthology.
Blogspot for my latest updates:- http://kristalmckerringtons.blogspot.com
Author Site:- www.kristalmckerrington.webs.com
Twitter:- www.twitter.com/@K_Mkerrington
Facebook Fan Site:-http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristal-McKerringtons-Offical-Fan-Page

No comments:

Post a Comment