Thursday 16 September 2010

My Review of The Price Of Defiance By Mahalia Levey


My Review of

The Price Of Defiance

By

Mahalia Levey

Rating:- 5/5

Dated:- 16/09/2010


In the beginning Miss Levey catches my attention with her setting of getting into a race car. From there on in she captives my senses and my imagination with just the right balance of description an wonderful character development. She opened my senses and made me feel the passions of her characters right up till the end.


For a short story I have read this one several times and recommend it for all. Its one of the best structured and well thought out pieces I have ever had the pleasure of reading. She deserves more then my small review and to be honest. I find the whole set up of The Price of Defiance gives up a small glance into her mind and her amazing talent. 


This wonderful story is avaible at XOXO Publishing Shop:-  http://xoxopublishing.com/shop-online/

If any of you have read this wonderful piece then please let me know what you think of this wonderful story if you have heard it?

Author
Kristal McKerrington

No comments:

Post a Comment