Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year

Hello Readers,


Well this New Year has started off with a really busy Twitter. Awesome friend '@SexWitch' and a few people who seem to believe in me. I can safely say that outside of my 'Writing' and 'Publishing' friends that is really rare!


In this New Year I'm still busting my ass for you. I have made my 'Shetlands Immortals' series longer for you since alot of you are really digging it. I have worked on a couple of new angles for the series including a Superhero like character in the face of 'Yuk'. He agreed last night on Twitter so I'm working on it.


I know your all asking me who Yuk is, well he is this guy who gets a hard time on The Hardy Show and from what I hear is actually a kind of fun guy. Well that is the rumour I haven't ever met him so I wouldn't know. Here is me crossing my fingers that I get the chance to meet him some time during the New Year. I like to meet people like Yuk, because even if they look dumb there is points where real genius comes out of them. I hope to see that with him. No I don't like him as anything other then he is an ok guy. I'm very happy with my LONG term boyfriend Ian! I want to kill that before that even starts.


I admire people who can take a good ribbing and who have a real good sense of humour. I went through a lot of ribbing where I grew up and was even bullied a lot so that is why I'm determined to support them. He earned my respect with the knowledge he showed he had on 'Highway 2 Helms' and he was just as entertaining as Shane Helms on the show in my opinion. Now don't shot me for that! I'm allowed to think that.


So far this year I have had some wonderful feedback from @GnosisArts who has shown me that companies can be interested within people like me. Here is hoping that we can strike up some deal where I can maybe take my career to the next level so that you guys don't need to worry about me. I hope that he can help me organise a book tour at some point too. I hope to visit you lot in NC since I know there is couple of faces who would like to see me there. I hope that I fall in love with the place as everyone says. Infact I might even pop into a little Tattoo and Piercing shop to get some work down! Yes, I still want a couple of things done.


I will be starting my 'Tone and Strength' classes soon and Yoga. I made a HUGE mistake stopping my dance training and here is why, I did a couple of moves the other day. Lets just say I didn't pull them off as well as I would have liked to have. There is things that I have learned about my body, since I took all those 'falls' on concrete, I kind of fucked up a couple of joints more then my Rheumatoid Arthritis did, that RA is just making those joints worse, who would have thought! So I will need to start doing some of those soon again too. The stretches are important in healing my hip and lower back.


Those two injuries haven't healed since I took a keg in my back! Yeah I took a Keg to my back when I worked in a bar! The person who did it never knew how much damage they caused. I guess I deserved it when I said I was a wrestling fan lol. IN Shetland that is like having a plague! I should have just said I was a dancer and left it at that. I will know for next time.


Other then that I will be putting up more footage of me and Debz over the next month. We are having a girls day where we will take about our 'lives' and I will answer your questions. No holds barrage on them. So please email the fan email address if you want me to answer them.


Fan Email:- kristal_mckerrington@hotmail.com


From what I hear you might even get some dance footage of me. I will be heading to TNA this month also. For my birthday. I turn 22 on the 26th yeah I have the weirdest birthday. I hope that it will be an awesome night. I was bummed that I couldn't buy interaction tickets for the event. I kept hearing that most of the ticket places didn't have them, when they did get them they sold out to fast. I was raging. Oh well. I will just scream my lungs out instead.


Listed below is the events I have on for the rest of the month. Encase you fancy turning up to support me. Its great when people do this for me. I don't expected it, I just like to say encase you lot have nothing else on.

3rd January I'm at Coffee Time Romance for Brew Book Day (Chat Room)
----- www.coffeetimeromance.com

7th I'm out all day, but will be on Twitter.
-----www.twitter.com/K_mcKerrington

8th I'm at Romance Books R Us Blog.
----- http://romancebooksrus.blogspot.com/?zx=f5f77ff9dcd9c0d9

15th Sweet and Sexy Diva Blog, yes I'm one of them now! (So excited)
-------- http://sweetnsexydivas.blogspot.com/


24th Articulating Authors With Jo, LIVE Radio! (Please call in and listen)
---------- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/prempromotions


26th My Birthday so Its a Twitter DAY!
==== www.twitter.com/K_mcKerrington


27th TNA, Twitter Day/Night with Pictures from me!
=== www.twitter.com/K_mcKerrington

31st XOXO Author and Readers Party in their loop. (You need Email For This)
====== http://groups.yahoo.com/group/officialxoxopublishingauthorandreadersgroup/?yguid=469655538

Don't forget my Yahoo Group where you can talk to me like I was on instant messenger.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/officialkristalmckerringtonreadersandwritersgroup/?yguid=469655538


I think that is it for the day. I want to say a big thank you to @Sexwitch, @Yuk728 and @GnosisArts for giving me an awesome few days.


Kristal McKerrington

No comments:

Post a Comment