Sunday 20 February 2011

Co-Host and My Wrestling Stuff....

Hello All Readers,

Today I wanted to take some time out of my writing and edits that we are still running at the moment. We are getting ready for the releases of Books 2 and 3 of  'A Different Life'.  We have the first part out of Layla's story out in the form of 'A Different Life: A Christmas Tale of Two Hearts', which is apart of 'Sweet Christmas Anthology'.

We hope that the Young Adult book series 'A Different Life: Three Lane Highway' and 'A Different Life: A Valentines Day Save' will be what you are all looking forward to reading, whether its on a Romance level or a Wrestling level we just hope that its something that makes you want to take the step into this unknown genre.

When it comes to this Series I was seriously honoured when David Herro said he was interested within the series since he is a well known media Wrestling Reporter. I have really paid attention to his work in the PWR Report Shows on Youtube and its nice to see someone else, who misses the attitude era. I feel like he might understand the idea I have used. I have used what the pop culture is like right now and what the attitude era was like. I placed both of those things into the 'A Different Life Series'.  I have kept it in a PG form so that teenagers can enjoy the book series, even though I'm not a huge fan of PG. I look forward to hearing what he thinks of the books that we have really aimed at the Young Adult genre.

Now on to my Co-host, who will be starting with me officially in June/July time has all ready started to help me with the show in regards that she is doing promotional video's promoting me and she is also helping me with Skype. I have other things I'm working on too with her.  She is the only woman alive, who knows my secrets when it comes to both my writing and to my life.

Me and 'Daft Dead Debz' or as I sometimes call her 'Triple D' has been my best friend for over 5 years.  She has been the person that has always supported my careers adventures. Through thick and thin we have been together. That is why I chose her to be my co-host.  Not only that, but if the 'A Different Life Series' ever went to film then I would call her right away to ask her to be Kathy. ( The older sister of Layla, Marie in the A Different Life Series.)

She is the one of the only 3 reasons that 'A Different Life' exists and its thanks to her that it will continue to grow.  So I hope that you will watch out for her and enjoy the stuff she is up too.  We are an awesome team and can't wait to work with her more.

I will sign off for now and I hope to be back in a few days to present the covers of 'A Different Life Series' books 2 and 3. Thank you for stopping by and loads of love.

Kristal McKerrington x

No comments:

Post a Comment