Thursday 17 February 2011

Current News and Updates

Hello Readers,

Today I'm going to give you a quick update on the books released, my show and of course the future for me in the next few weeks.

On the 12th of Feb 2011 we re-released 'Shetlands Immortals: Against My First Love' and we released 'The Immortal Cheif's Christmas With King Arthur.' I have placed the blurbs below the titles after all the news so that you guys can check them out along with where you can find the books online at the moment. We will have them up loaded onto Amazon and XOXO Publishing after the 21st of this month. XOXO Publishing Link:- www.xoxopublishing.com/shop-online

I have CANCELLED 18th and there is no show on the 19th either. I will BE BACK doing 'Live Chats With Kristal McKerrington' on the 25th of Feb 2011. We will have our special guest Amanda Struz on with me. I hope to have my co-host Debbie Overell, who is an up and coming actress as well as very knowledgeable on the Ebook world will be joining me from June/July from then on. It might mean that we might have to change times or dates. I will be keeping you posted on that. For the shows we have up right now, you can check them out here  www.justin.tv/kristal_mckerrington or earlier shows over at www.youtube.com/unseendancer

I want to take the time to thank the Sweet and Sexy Diva's on here and to let them know I did plug the blog on my show recently too. I want to thank them for having me on their blog every month, its such a huge honour to be there with them every 3rd Tuesday of every month.   http://sweetnsexydivas.blogspot.com/

I will be back doing Youtube Video's really soon, I might do some more days out ones so that you can see me, shopping or whatever. I hope to have another contract signing on there too. Make sure you subscribe to help the cause of getting our name out there. Check out the Video's we have all ready done on here. www.youtube.com/unseendancer

I'm still attending the Highway 2 Helms show every Wednesday at 7pm Est with Shane Helms, The H2H Waitress and all their crew. I enjoy the show and you will be able to catch me there. Its a show that should be on TV and hope that happens for them some day. For all of those who are looking for the link to the show. www.geekweek.com/live

So before I hand you over to the blurbs and the buy link I want to remind you that I am working hard on the Wrestling book series that I have in the works and we will be having them releasing them to you as soon as they are ready.  The last time I checked in they were going through the final quality checks and making sure that its a 100% perfect before we release them onto you all. So keep your eye on my Twitter, because that will be the first place I will announce the releases.

Without a further a do here is the Titles and blurbs of the books that came out on the same day at the same time. The best books I have written so far and will continue on with this series once we have released and have gotten A Different Life along with the 2 mini series that are running with this one out.Then I will be back working on the Shetland's Immortals Series as well as the Time Travelling Highlander Series I have.  From there I will be working on the Free and Amber Series. Right now they are taking a back seat to the most important series to me, the 'A Different Life Series'.

This is me going to finally hand things over and will catch you later on here or Twitter or heck on Facebook. Take care and enjoy the new stuff.


  • Shetlands Immortals: Against My First Love

'Carla McBain was just an ordinary sixteen year old girl, until one late night in October; Carla was murdered in her dorm room. Carla was scared until Oscar and Daryl meet her on her return to the Islands, to meet her parents. After confronting her, they realise that she is a new Immortal.

After staging her death, the pair convinces Carla to return to their Holy Ground, where they tell her everything that they know. They train her until the day comes that the Islanders grew suspicious of her presence there within the Old Viking Temple.

Deciding it’s safer to leave, they head out into the night in search of someone else who can tell them the truth about why they are Immortals. What will they find?

Can Oscar and Daryl survive outside of the Temple with a young Immortal?

How did they end up Immortal and why are they protecting her?

What happens when she meets her first love who is responsible for her being Immortal in the first place?'

  • The Immortal Chief's Christmas With King Arthur
'The Immortal Chief tells the tale of his Christmas with King Arthur. How he meets Krystal-Marie, and saves King Arthur from becoming and immortal too young! What will happen between the two of these young Immortals who have walked into the unknown together?'

Buy here and make sure you take care of yourselves. I love you all. 

Kristal McKerrington x

No comments:

Post a Comment