Thursday 29 August 2013

Welcome The Legendary Leaping Lanny Poffo

Dear All You Crazy Readers, 

I want to welcome one man who's been a huge influence in wrestling. He's the man of the 80-90s. A WWF Superstar. A man to whom we all knew and watched at some point on TV. He recently released his book telling his life with Solstice Publishing. Today I'm honoured to welcome this legend in wrestling and hope you'll all check out his book. 


Now over to Lanny: 

"Leaping Lanny Wrestling With Rhyme" with Solstice Publishing.

Blurb from his amazing new book:

"Wrestling with Rhyme.
Have a glimpse into the poetic soul of "The Genius" of the World Wrestling Federation."







Excerpt: From his great new book: 


     Before The Bell
Lanny Poffo to the Right, Left is Macho Man.
Before this wrestling match begins
I have some words to say
To fans from every nation
And throughout the USA

It wasn’t very long ago
I had a ringside seat
My father was a champion
Who seldom knew defeat

I’d pray each night to God above
If I could pay my dues
That I could be a wrestler too
And fill my father’s shoes

World Wrestling Federation
The answer to my prayer
My father’s watching every move
My opponent best beware

I want to thank Lanny for stopping by and I hope he has even more great successes with his book. I want to congratulate him on becoming an Amazon best seller. I hope you all enjoyed his book excerpt and I hope you will check his book out on Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment