Sunday 15 June 2014

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Dear Readers

So I'm doing a series of reviews since my hands down for a little while. I'm waiting to see if the surgery is going ahead or not so please enjoy those reviews I have done. I'll be doing some reviews, I only review paperbacks and contact me directly on Facebook for more information.

Anyway lets get back to Veronica Roth, this is her second book in the series. Her third book review will be up tomorrow. So please enjoy.

Blurb:
Fighting for survival in a shattered world… the truth is her only hope.
The thrillingly dark sequel to No. 1 New York Times bestseller, DIVERGENT.
I have done bad things. I can’t take them back, and they are part of who I am.
Tris has survived a brutal attack on her former home and family. But she has paid a terrible price. Wracked by grief and guilt, she becomes ever more reckless as she struggles to accept her new future.
Yet if Tris wants to uncover the truth about her world, she must be stronger than ever… because more shocking choices and sacrifices lie ahead.

My thoughts: 

Most second books don't hold a handle to the first book however Veronica sped up the pace and allowed it to be all round amazing, delighted read. Well worth the five stars that she is getting on all bookstores. She has proved herself to be a serously good Romance/Teen/Thriller/Action writer of the future and I think that she knows it. 

Well done. 

5/5 

I have posted this review on Amazon to help her ranking. This is what you should do for all the authors that you read. It helps. 

I hope that you enjoyed this review. Don't forget that I'll be back tomorrow with an update on the third book of the series. 

Kristal McKerrington  

No comments:

Post a Comment