Sunday 13 July 2014

Joe E Legend Sharing His Thoughts

Dear Readers,

During my down time I got my co-author to sit down to answer some of the questions we have gotten over the past number of months leading up to Marie's World release. Please enjoy what he had to say below:

What made you want to write the book? 

I thought it was an interesting story and I could identify with the character.

Edge, Joe and Christian
Why did you choose the genre that you did? 

My chosen profession of 20+ years drew me to the ideas of it. Being a parent to twins was a huge help as well. 

If you were to name a favourite scene what would it be? 

Too many to name, but anything where Charlie swallows his pride to make good with his daughters. I admire that.

What part of the book that you found the hardest to write?

Anything to do with the dancing. I have no connection with such material outside the book so I couldn't contribute realistically to it on paper.

When and how did you get the idea for the book

About 2 years ago or so and in cahoots with my co-author. 

What do you look forward to the most with this book being on sale? 

Just the idea of having my thoughts and ideas in other peoples heads. Hoping they connect as I do.

Where do you see your story going?

A million directions, but ultimately to a happy destination

I want to thank Joe for dropping by. He often writes a small piece for Charlie's Thoughts over on his blog. You can read it at http://charliehitchen.blogspot.co.uk/ He's delighted you stopped by today to get his thoughts on the world of Marie. 

Stop by next month for more thrilling posts and maybe some guest authors. 

Kristal 

No comments:

Post a Comment