Friday 19 December 2014

Vampire Trouble- Sara Humphrey's 5 Stars

Dear Readers,

I'm grateful to be back here to give a great author a wonderful review. Her name is Sara Humphrey's and I had the pleasure of reviewing "The Vampire Trouble."

A fledgling vampire ignites a war...
Maya remembers the last moments of her life as a human with haunting clarity, and every man she meets pays the price...until Shane. Finding herself in the middle of a bloody fight between vampires and werewolves, Maya has no choice but to let the devastatingly sexy vampire guard get close to her.
And that's not all that heats up...
http://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Trouble-Dead-City-Humphreys/dp/1402274092/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1Shane Quesada, a four-century-old vampire sentry, is known for his cold, unemotional precision, but once Maya begins to invade his dreams, his world is changed forever. His job to protect her is swiftly replaced by the all-consuming need to claim her as his own.
The Dead in the City Series:Tall, Dark, and Vampire (Book 1, Dead in the City)
Vampire Trouble (Book 2, Dead in the City)
Vampires Never Cry Wolf (Book 3, Dead in the City, forthcoming March 2015)
Review: 
Maya has no memories of her past before being turned into a vampire. She was killed in a sexual assault before beaten to death. 
Now Shane and Maya are sent into a spiraling adventure that leads them on a journey that teaches them about gypsies, vampires, werewolves and shifters. What the other world could live like. When they become the second bloodmates in the vampire community they discover who strained their race really is. 
Tension continues to rise as Maya is hunted by werewolves and it turns out that her family has been hunted for generations. There is far more to her story than she knows. 
My Thoughts: 
Very few authors can knock out continuous books out of the park like Sara Humphreys does with her "Vampire series". She did well in her second book and has got the readers and myself all excited for book number 3. She earned the 5 stars for her book and I wish I could give her more. Sara has taken in my belief the "Vampire mythology" to a whole other level. 
I will definitely be adding the rest of her series to my "to be read list". I'm going to be checking out the "Amores Legends" series also. I hope to make Sara Humphreys a fixed author in my reading list and I hope you do too. 

Check back next time for more book reviews from myself. 

Kristal 

No comments:

Post a Comment