Thursday 26 March 2015

Savor By Megan Duncan 5 Star Reveiw

Hello Readers,

So today I'm here to write about a book that I read while being in the confides of being in the Herbal Hospital Unit in Glasgow. We get a lot of down time and while I was working on my new book "The War: Dragon" I was able to finish this amazing book. Normally I do a bad and good points section of the book, however there is none of that today. Its a very simple review that tells you exactly what I think of the book.

First off I want to thank "Megan Duncan author of Savor" for the wonderful work she has done on this book and the series itself. I'm not finished the series and I hope to finish it soon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Savor-Paranormal-Romance-Delicacy-Series-ebook/dp/B005QJ6P9K/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
Click The Picture To Get Your Free Copy
So without much further a do, please find the review of the mastermind Megan Duncan below:

When I started to read this book I worried it was another vampire story that has been rehashed a hundred times over. Not Megan Duncan though, here is an author who must have done weeks of research and came up with a truly addictive book. I don't read all that much, but she made me want to continually read her story even in a piles of edits.

Normally I do all the points I thought was good and bad about the books I read, however she succeed to not produce any bad points. I want to congratulate her and I have since bought the rest of her series and the start of one of her others. I think that I'm going to love this writers work.
She had more than earned the 5 stars and the love that is ready to hit us in book 2 is well work it.

If I could leave you some advice then it would be this. Buy the entire series because you will not be able to resist reading just ones. This book is better than Potatoes chips and more addictive.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to have more reviews up here for your. I have to thank you so much for the support that you show this blog and thank you for getting me over 10,000 views. 

Kristal McKerrington 

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! I'm glad you enjoyed reading Savor. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an honor to read your book. Its nice to see a similar writing style to my own one.

      Delete