Monday 6 April 2015

Elizabeth St.John's Blood Thirsty Review (5 Seriously Hot Stars)

Hello Readers,

I have had one of those weeks that you can't believe it happened and its only Tuesday. Well I had one gem so far in my busy week of moving house, being admitted to hospital and rushing around like a headless chicken.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blood-Thirsty-Vol-1-Elizabeth-St-John-ebook/dp/B00S88YOHG/ref=cm_rdp_productI attend and took part in Elizabeth St John's release party "Animal Attraction" where I bought a copy of said book, one a copy of it and managed to gain a free copy of "Blood Thirsty". Its the latter book I'm presenting to you as a book review.

I hope that you will find the book just as hot, spicy and wonderful as me.

Blurb:

Willow is haunted by the ghost of her past lover Samuel. She is summoned back to Maine by her maker Esmeralda. Willow meets a handsome vampire named Caleb and a romance blossoms between them but there is something strange about him. He has something or someone inside trying to break free. Can Willow break away from her past? Or will she be haunted forever?

Review: "Sexy, Dangerous and Bite Sized"- 5 stars

As a beginning of what I can tell will be an epic story, this author drags us into a world of vampires, ghosts and body hoppers. Elizabeth St.John delighted my taste buds with the in depth story that she put together. In a bad time of her life she has unlocked a powerful series that will have many a reader gossiping in canteens, on coffee breaks and lunch times.

This series deserves a second part and am more than honored to have had the chance to read this amazing installment. Its a must read to you all.

Check in again to see what else I'm writing about or book I have sank my teeth into.

Kristal McKerrington

No comments:

Post a Comment