Saturday 11 April 2015

Megan Duncan's Devour 5 star Review (It's A KNOCK OUT)

Dear Readers,

Well I have to say that I was up late last night. No not writing even though I'm doing hundreds of that lately. I've just finished for now the series by Megan Duncan. The fact she got me to finish the series is amazing. (Yes I'm bad).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Devour-Paranormal-Romance-Delicacy-Series-ebook/dp/B00BLUJIHY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
Click the picture to buy
Megan Duncan has become one of my new favorite authors in the world. I have to say I can't wait until I get my teeth into what she creates next. I have her next series downloaded. I want to warn you, if you start reading Megan Duncan then please remember that she is addictive and you will not be able to stop yourself from sinking into the depths of each of her books.

Blurb: 

As Claire descended deep into the ancient tomb; laying to rest the bodies of the fallen, she wondered if time healed all wounds, would an eternity be long enough? Still recovering from a brutal attack that nearly killed her, she refused to let evil win. Pain and destruction glared at her everywhere she went. Nothing and no one would ever be safe until Baal was not only defeated, but destroyed. Fueled by her thirst for revenge, she traveled with her father to the ‘old world’, seeking the aide of a long forgotten ally. Will their quest for help lead to their salvation, or is it only the first step in their annihilation?

Review:

I wasn't sure that I could be blown away from the semi final of this great series. There was moments when I thought I was going to cry. (Very few books have done that for me.) I found myself committed to Claire and Attrick. It would be nice to see their relationship develop more.

Megan came back swinging in this book and she knocked me out with the intense storyline. WOW the emotions pack a punch unlike anything I have read before. I want to congratulate her on that. Its very hard to do that and tie up a series the way she did. I'm more than relieved to know that there is a fourth book to this ever growing series.

I don't normally buy books for family, however I will be getting this series in print for my sister in law because its the book that will have her falling in love all over again. Its better than Twilight in my mind. I have read so many books that have vampires in it however, Megan just blows the rest of them out of the water and says "well?".

This author should be a household name and I'm honored to have read this series. I can't wait until I sink my teeth into her other work. I will drain them all of magic that she puts into them.

Congratulations on a knock out book.

Thank you for being awesome readers and I hope that you have enjoyed the book reviews. I hope to be doing more very soon. If you are on my friends list and a author then please chat to me if you need a book reviewed. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment