Sunday 17 May 2015

Her Last Chance (The Daniels Dynasty Book 1)- Danielle Zwissler 4 star review

Hello Readers,

So today I have finished the wonderful book by Danielle Zwissler, while getting ready for my jaw surgery next month. I'm getting braces so plenty of time to get myself up to my neck in great books. I hope that I can show you a snippet inside some of the great books I'm reading.

I'm in the midst of writing "The War: Dragon" and its going well. Certainly this is the biggest book I have taken the challenge to write. Amanda is working away on "Carla"and from the chats we have been having on Skype and I can tell that its going to be a great book.

The Last Chance Blurb:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Last-Chance-Daniels-Dynasty-Book-ebook/dp/B00W67WWSI/ref=cm_rdp_productKatherine Daniels, advice columnist for High Fashion Magazine, had the life she always wanted in New York: a good job, a city apartment, and a secret crush. On a trip back home to Connecticut to care for her father, one man turned her whole world upside down: Dr. Warren Vance. After being humiliated in NY and pulled into her father's match-making antics, Kat had to rethink her life. What she didn't know was that this wasn't just a second chance, it was her last...

Review: 

From the beginning of the story we find ourselves falling in love with the heart wrecking story of Warren and Katherine. They both get a second chance at a happy ending and new start for the couple. Katherine finds herself fighting hard against several difficult situations from the beginning the story. Each of the twists and turns of this story seems to turn these couples inside, out.

Each of the twists and turns of this book makes the couples sing. I have to say that the book has a great sweet side to it that you will not want to miss. The author Danielle Zwissler has master yet another great genre and she continues to master them all that she turns her hand too. This is one author that is certainly on the rise and will have a great deal to offer all of her readers in the near future.

I recommend this book to everyone that wants to read a sweet romance that is the perfect on a Sunday afternoon with a ice tea.

Thank you for stopping by to get the latest on what I'm doing. I can't wait for you to stop by to see what other books I've read and to get to know some authors that you wouldn't otherwise get to know. To make sure that you don't miss out on these blogs, then don't forget to subscribe to the blog. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment