Monday 25 May 2015

King, King, Goose?: A Realm of the Dragon Shifters Short Story By Mandy M Roth Review

Hello Readers,

Please find the detailed review of "King, King, Goose?: A Realm of the Dragon Shifters short story. I want to share this amazing 5 star story with you. I have to admit this is one of the most enjoyable stories that I had read.

Before I get into the review I want to take a minute and tell you a little bit about my current life in this epic weeks that I have been dealing with. Today I wrote another 6 articles for Leyla Fashion Magazine and that was insanely cool today. I hope that it will be a great experience to publish with them.

I've been doing about doing some seriously awesome appearances in the near future. I really hope that they plan out. For I know that you will really enjoy these things that we have in the works. I have started to run newsletters with the latest updates and I hope that you will take 2 minutes today to sign up for either the newsletter or the blog that is on the right hand side of the page.

NEWSLETTER SIGN UP

Now onto the book itself.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/King-Goose-Realm-Dragon-Shifters-ebook/dp/B00OX60XLS/ref=cm_rdp_product
Blurb: 

King, King, Goose? 
A Realm of the Dragon Shifters Short Story 

As a dragon shifter and king of his people, King Najarni wants to make his lovely wife happy. Her human ways are a mystery to him. Her Earthly customs and holidays are something he knows little about. When his trusted guards return from the human realm, having mastered the art of Christmas, he knows his queen will be overjoyed. 
At least, that was the plan. 

Review 5 stars

Mandy created a funny well thought out novel with characters that jump off the page. Its the ideal short story in the lead up to Christmas. I believe the author has found a large amount of success so far in her career and if she keeps writing books such as this then she could have a very successful career indeed.

I believe this short story works well when your heading to work on the train and don't have a lot of time to commit to a much bigger book. There is so few books that can make me laugh out loud, however Mandy managed to do it. Her ideas in this book doesn't make it above a 16 in the UK and I think its a great one if you just fancy a good laugh with a Christmas feel to it.

I applaud Mandy on her hard work and hope to check out more of her work in the near future.

Thank you all for stopping by to read this later review. I hope that you will sign up the newsletter or the blog. Both would blow me away. Please let me know in the comments if there is a particular book that you want to read and give my thoughts on. If so then I would love to hear back from you. 

Kristal McKerrington

No comments:

Post a Comment