Friday 19 June 2015

5 Star Review of Eden (Crystal Jake) Book 1 by Georgia Le Carre

Hello My Faithful Readers,

I'm sitting here after being told by a dentist that they are going to take my teeth out while they fix my jaw next week so I'm going to be doing a lot of reading. I will be doing some writing on my favorite series "Marie's World."

During this past week I spoke to wonderful best seller who will be giving me a quote for my upcoming second attempt at erotica. The books called Flame and I'm over the moon that she will be doing a quote for the first one of my trilogy.

Now I will not take away much more of your time as I allow you to read the review of the first book of her amazing book set called Crystal Jake. So please enjoy the review and make sure that you share the links to help this author reach new readers who can enjoy the book as much as I did.

Review of "Eden" Book 1
(Crystal Jake Book Set)

Blurb:

Book no 1 in The Bestselling Erotic Romance Series. Sexy & Suspenseful a whirlwind of steam, romance, and  suspense.
Meet the commanding, charismatic,  Alpha - Jake Eden.
-
http://www.amazon.co.uk/EDEN-Eden-Book-Georgia-Carre-ebook/dp/B00SXETD8U/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_tHaunted by memories of her brother's death, and searching for answers, Lily Hart embarks on a career that takes her into a seedy underworld, where she is exposed to wealth, greed, lust and the reign of gorgeous, powerful, and dangerous men--one man in particular wreaks havoc on her emotions.

At thirty Jake Eden has everything: looks to die for, money, power and a never-ending line of twisted, fucked-up women willing to do anything to get with him. Love? Love was for pussies...until a woman with the stage name of 'Jewel' arrives on the scene. She alone is different from all the others.

Oozing pure, unadulterated sex, strong, intelligent and independent, she is everything he should stay away from, but she makes him itch to tame her and keep her for himself.

Her lure is addictive and undeniable and soon he is hooked.

But when the line between betrayal and loyalty is put to test...

Will love be stronger than revenge?


Review:
From the start of this book its like getting into a sports car with a F1 driver in the front seat. From the beginning Georgia gets you all caught up into the wraps of a great story. Compelling steamy scenes were filled to the brim with large amount of plot. The 3D characters stand out and they bring you off the page in a way that most erotica novels offer. This one gives you far more than what it costs to buy it.

The twists of Lily getting hurt, the soft sides of Jake helps to make the book flow really well. The characters demand more from you and they give you a thought provoking look into the modern gangsters still operating in the capital of Britain. From the outset you will find the London lifestyle flowing through each of those pages. You can't miss it.

At the end the cliff hanger and the twist will have you racing to grab the next book in the series or frantically search for the bookset. Both are more than worth the time and effort.

Thank you for following this book and stay tuned for my thoughts, opinions on the rest of the books this great author has sent me. 

Kristal McKerrington 


No comments:

Post a Comment