Saturday 29 August 2015

Review of "The Rancher Takes A Cook" by Misty M Beller

Hello Readers, 

Its a dull day in Helensburgh as I get into my revisions and writing list. I have enjoyed the chats we are having on Twitter and those who are excited to see if Marie's World book 2 will be released in the next few months. I can't say anything, well at not yet. 

After having the pleasure of reviewing "Be A Blessing" by Paula Mowery I found myself drawn to fill my Christian Romance needs. I couldn't think of a better book to do that. I hope that you will enjoy me exploring and fulfilling what any good author should do. Read new genres and challenge themselves. We should write at least one blog a day and read at least one chapter a day to keep our skills fresh, sharp. 

Before I bore you over the details of my own work ethic I will be happy to tell you I take a flight tomorrow that will take me to LA with hubby so the next week or so there will be blogs to do with my holiday. I hope that this will not bore you. 

Now onto the amazing review I got to do for a very talented up and coming author. 

"The Rancher Takes  A Cook" By Misty M Beller

When their South Carolina home burns to the ground, Anna Stewart’s only choice is to move with her younger brother to the wilds of a Texas ranch. 

Their prospects are beginning to look better, until the rancher’s son, Jacob O’Brien, shows up with his alarmingly blue eyes to put a kink in Anna’s well-controlled plans. 

When danger escalates in the form of a band of cattle thieves with deadly intent, can Anna learn to release control to God’s capable hands…and those of the blue-eyed cowboy who’s stolen her heart? 

Review 5 stars

From the get go you will find a fine historical romance novel contained between the pages of a great book. The Christian element was done just right and it will teach you endless lessons about the Lord. These lessons would transport from the past easily into the modern life. She has created a great family and with two leading characters that will capture your attention for the beginning. This is a gifted author who will give us far more in the future than just great romances. Each book will contain important lessons that no Christian should miss.

Click HERE for the UK
USA click HERE
CANADA click HERE

Thanks for stopping by to see the latest news, reviews that I have done. If your an author looking for more of your work to be reviewed then I do some reviews. Email or message me on Facebook to see if I've got any spaces. Don't forget to subscribe so that you don't miss out on any of my blogs. 

Kristal McKerrington

No comments:

Post a Comment