Tuesday 18 August 2015

Walking Disaster (Beautiful Book 2) Jamie McGuire Review

Hello Readers,

Its a hot day in Helensbrugh as I recover from my surgery to my jaw and teeth. (Yes that means drinking through a straw) This week has been a busy one. I finished "Marie's World". I also got through the end of Jamie McGuire's book. I want you to take a look at the review. I hope that you will enjoy what I was about to explain to you in it.

Enjoy

Jamie McGuire's Walking Disaster (Beautiful Book 2)

Set in the same time-frame as Beautiful Disaster, now we hear the story from Travis' point of view.

Travis lost his mother at a very young age, but before she died she taught him two important rules... Love hard. Fight harder.

Growing up in a family of men who like to gamble and fight, Travis Maddox is a tough guy. Known for his bad reputation with women, and feared for his incredible fighting skills, all the boys want to be him, and the girls simply want him...

Abby Abernathy is the first girl to treat him the way he feels he should be treated, with dislike and disinterest. It is her lack of interest that sparks his determination to win her round.

Will the invincible Travis 'Mad Dog' Maddox be defeated by a girl?

Click for HERE the first book I reviewed

Now here is the review I did for book 2:  5/5 stars

To write a male point of view is almost impossible. I have found myself being blown away by Jamie and what she was able to do. Sometimes its was like reading the first book again, but I got through those parts. Those parts didn't take away from what she managed to do with raw emotion and the ability to make you feel like you were in the mind of a young man who has found the love of his life. Its a nice twist at the end which I will not reveal to you all. I think that if you have read the first book then wait several weeks before reading the second one. Its the only way to truly enjoy the book that she has created. She will blow fans away with the creation she has managed to capture with her words. I would recommend highly that you pick up the other Maddox brothers books for you will want to know what that band gets up too. The hints that Jamie lays in book 2 of her tale with the brothers is more than worth it.


Thank you for stopping by and checking out what has been going on my blog. I hope that you will subscribe to find out more information about my books and those I have reviewed.

Kristal McKerrington

No comments:

Post a Comment