Monday 16 November 2015

BLOODLINES BOOK 1 OF RICHELLE MEAD'S NEW SERIES

Dear Readers,

While I endure the storm of Abgail I have managed to take time out to do some extra reading. One of the books I just finished and I'm reviewing is one that I have waited nervously to read. I was a huge fan of the Vampire Academy, So when Bloodlines came out I was unsure I could read a spin off. I'm sure that a lot of you are the same encase the spin off is terrible. Well I can tell you before I review this book that wasn't the case.

Now I will let you go onto the book review and for my honest thoughts.

Blurb: 

When alchemist Sydney is ordered into hiding to protect the life of Moroi princess Jill Dragomir, the last place she expects to be sent is a human private school in Palm Springs, California.

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Bloodlines explores all the friendship, romance, battles, and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive--this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone's out for blood.

My Thoughts

From the minute I started this book I realized that this wasn't just the story of Sydney. It was Adrian's journey too. Both of them had wounds to heal after the wreckage that Rose caused in their lives. Also you will find their carnage from these two's personal journeys back to redemption in their eyes. 

These two make an interesting pair when they team up to solve the case of magical tattoos appearing in a high school. A series of murders is also soon to grab their attention. The one thing that Adrian and Sydney are going to learn in this journey of protecting the fragile Jill. Is that nothing as it seems and secrets are everywhere...

I gave this book five stars because it held my attention. It told a great story and it had elements in it that made me go "oh that is interesting", "I wonder if that is possible". Its the prefect Addison to my collection of Richelle Mead's work. 

Click HERE to buy from USA AMAZON
Click HERE to buy from UK'S AMAZON

Thank you for stopping by to check out the review and I hope you will come back again to see what other books has made it onto my review filled blog! 

Kristal McKerrington 



No comments:

Post a Comment