Sunday 22 November 2015

Fall in Love: A Contemporary Romance Novella (Four Seasons Serial Book 2) [Kindle Edition] Ginnie Carmichael- Review

Dear Readers,

I am having snacks before bed where I plan on doing some more reading and I just wondered if I had enough time to sneak in a review that I did earlier...Well I just managed it while getting into TV shows recently called "Jane The Virgin" and "Gossip Girl". Two great shows and even better to watch hubby with.

Blurb: 

Elsie is the first person who Alex has let in since the death of his late wife. Finally, he’s able to move forward in life instead of backward. 

But when Elsie makes a date suggestion, everything comes back to him. He can’t handle the fact that being around Elsie is making him forget his past. 

Will his demons ruin everything the two of them have built together, or will Elsie be able to show Alex that it’s time to move on? 

My Thoughts: 

Another great chapter in Ginnie Carmichael's series is unfolded with not a moment to soon. When she left us there was a fire and a lot on the line. Now she is bringing us into the past of Alex in order to make the couple face some of his demons. With the journey they set out together, a book launch, seeing her father and hoping that Alex passes the test. I'm compelled to read the entire book in on sitting. I'm sure many of you will. Each chapter will compel you to the next one.

I couldn't wait to start book 3 where I'm sure the story just gets even better...



Click HERE for AMAZON UK
Click HERE for AMAZON US

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will stop by to see what other work I have reviewed. If there is any news from your local Scottish author. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment