Monday 9 November 2015

SKYE WARREN MAKES ONE OF THE BEST FREE EROTICA SHORTS GOING!

Hello Readers, 

Among the drama of moving house and getting a chest infection, injuring my left hand all over again. I got some much needed reviews done. Please find my thoughts, blurb of this awesome book and of course the buy links below. 

"Sweet, touching and erotic, Beauty Touched the Beast was wonderful." - Sizzling Hot Book Reviews

Erin cleans Mr. Morris's house twice a week, soaking up every moment with the reclusive ex-soldier she secretly loves.

Blake Morris knows he's scarred both inside and out and is no good for the beautiful young woman who cleans his house to pay for college. But when Erin walks in on Blake touching himself and moaning her name, all bets are off.

****************

BEAUTY TOUCHED THE BEAST is a short erotic story of lovers finding refuge with each other. Not for those under 18 years of age or those uncomfortable with the subject matter.

By reader request, this short story has been continued by several more novellas. Each installment has a happy ending, but you can read all of them for Blake and Erin's full story. The series is now complete.

Books in the Beauty series:
1. Beauty Touched the Beast
2. Beneath the Beauty
3. Broken Beauty
4. Beauty Becomes You
5. Loving the Beast

You can also get The Beauty Series compilation to get books 1-4 in a boxed set.

Keywords: new adult, beauty and the beast, tortured hero, professor/student, billionaire, wealthy, maid, college student, free, freebie, romance

My Thoughts:
For a short story that is meant to be read in a lunch hour or travelling this was a prefect one to have in anyone's collection. The fairytale idea was great too and it was definitely a lot better than the Beauty and The Beast that I read. I think the author shows not only great passion in her work within this emotionally scarred man. Woman just seeking love. You get far more from it and I will let you discover that.

I rated this story 5/5 stars and I know that Skye Warren will have much more than just

New York Times best sellers on her hands in the near future. She has far more to offer than what I expected. I will be checking out more of her work in the near future. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US. 

Thank you for stopping by check back tomorrow for my next review. I'm sure that its going to be a great read for you all. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment