Monday 21 December 2015

Christmas Craving Review 4 stars

Hello All, 

I'm back today after my offline writing which got me so close to the finish line that it made sick to stop. I went out adventuring today and managed to go through WH Smith where I came up with DVD of season six of Downton Abby. A pink pen and a new A4 pad of paper. 


I got closed to my reading goal of 16 books before the new year. I have started a new paperback book that is surprising me more since I started to read it. I hope to share more about that book with you in the coming days. 

I can safely announce that "Finding God In Hope" is all set so will do a special blog promoting the book when its out. 

Christmas Cravings Kindle Edition
by Emma Hamilton 

How could everything that seemed so right suddenly have gone so wrong for Mia? Snow is on the ground and Christmas lights twinkle in the German Christmas market. The warm, spiced wine is just right, but there's still one key ingredient missing from her romantic dream. Will Mia's Christmas turn out to be sugar and spice and all things nice - or a deflated soufflé of loneliness and regret? 

-- Christmas Cravings is a festive romance standalone episode from the Greedily Yours series. 

-- About the series: Mia Maxwell loves food. She loves it so much that she's made it her career. She owns a food PR business that fills her days, and by night she's a food blogger with a burgeoning audience. With her 'Culinary Confessions of a Greedy Girl', Mia takes the reader on a delicious journey, searching for top dishes and the perfect man.

My Thoughts: 

The book is the perfect read for the mad hatter Kitchen loving romance readers.

The romance was great and peril that the characters get themselves into is worth the read. However it makes you very hungry when I'm reading it and found it interesting to read. I like the partnership that is between them. From the beginning I have found the setting between Cornwall and London. I'm struggling as what else to say about the book. Despite it being an amazing book it just wasn't something i fell in love with.

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US

Please subscribe to the blog so that you don't miss out on a single one of these great reviews. I hope that it might help you with your Goodreads reading challenges or book clubs. If your a single reader just like me then it gives you some ideas on what's out there. Thank you for stopping by. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment