Friday 11 December 2015

Forty Acres: A Marian Duquesne Thriller (Forty Acres A Marian Duquesne Thriller Book 1) by Jennifer Williams 5 Star Review

Hello Readers,

Today I finished "Finding God In Hope's" edits today and it felt great to get them back to Solstice Publishing. I will now return to "Blood" full time and finish the 5 books one after the other. I have to say though I'm looking forward to handing them over to Amanda for her to edit it.

Now I guess we should get over to the review that I did today for a new short story that I downloaded onto my Kindle. Your going to love it I hope just as much as I did.


Forty Acres: A Marian Duquesne Thriller (Forty Acres A Marian Duquesne Thriller Book 1) by Jennifer Williams

A Kentucky Derby horse breeding farm sitting on forty acres is home to Marian and Peter Duquesne. Marian now a widow finds solace and comfort in her horses, her flowers and a stranger. The stranger is Sebastian Babineaux a swarthy young man. His past is hidden. His future unknown. Marian finds love and lust with Sebastian. There is a mystery there she is almost sure of it.

The Review: 


Widow overcomes her fears and finds herself being dragged into a love unlike anything she has ever had.

From the beginning of the short story I was pulled into the depths of Marian's story and its not long before Sebastian shows up. He's about to turn her world upside down and they fit together like they were designed to fit together. This prospect now scares her to the point she knows she can't let him go yet can't let herself give into what she is feeling.

She is about to have that decision taken out of her hands and the way that this short story is laid out is breath taking. Its a great story for a read athon. I also think its great if you are looking for a story to get you into the mood to read more books.

Please CLICK HERE for AMAZON UK
Please CLICK HERE for AMAZON US.

Please subscribe so that you don't miss out on the latest book reviews that I will be doing on this review site. I hope that you will enjoy this review and share it so the author can be enjoyed by other people.

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment