Tuesday 15 December 2015

The Billionaire's Pregnant Secretary 3: Forever and Always Review

Hello Readers,

As I draw closer to finishing my 5 book series I am excited that "Finding God In Hope" is about to be released and I can't wait for that moment. I have to say working on the Solstice Publishing's Faith line means the world to me. I will have more updates on me shortly but I will be busy in the beginning of the next year for sure.

Now onto the review that you all came here to read.

The Billionaire's Pregnant Secretary 3: Forever and Always
By Danielle Jamesen

Still grieving for Joey, Linda is unable to move on even though she is attracted to Samson. Samson decides to give her space but at the same time tells her in every way he can that he likes her and he wants more than a fling. Linda's friends slowly draw her out of her depression and during a dinner out, she meets Paul, who tells her that Samson loves her a lot and that she needs to be careful not to hurt him. Linda slowly stops grieving and moves on. A few months later she and Samson have lunch together and then that night have dinner before winding up at his place. One year later he proposes to her.

My Thoughts: 

I started to wonder from the ending of the first book how the author would end this series with just three books and I soon learned how. She did it with grace and such a nice way that it really is the ending that Samson deserves with Linda. The pair have shared so much and how she closes out their story well its just heart warming. 

I think that Danielle might have converted me and made me want to check out her next series. She got me to buy the other two books of her series which I don't normally do so quickly. Yet she managed to hook me that well. 

Despite the bad reviews on this book, please make sure that you check it out. You will not be disappointed I promise you. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK. 

Please subscribe to the blog so that you don't miss out on the latest book reviews that I'm working on. I also hope that your excited to see the release of Finding God In Hope. Coming soon Dec 24th. 

Kristal McKerrington


No comments:

Post a Comment