Thursday 31 December 2015

The Sun Still Shines Linda Ford 5 Star Review

Hello Readers,

It's a New Year review which I never thought that I would do however I never got this book done in time. I planned on reading 16 novels this past year and I managed it. I have signed up for some reading groups on Goodreads so that I can keep up the reading challenges. Next year I plan on reading close to 100 books but I will be keeping my writing stuff up too.

I wonder if I can managed it?

Blurb:

Bessie wanted to live in Toronto, but it was her duty to accompany her ailing husband to live on the Alberta prairie, where it was hoped the clear air and sunshine would make him well. She was horrified at the primitive living conditions , but it was her duty to make the best of it. If she carried a heavy burden of guilt and despair, it was her duty to hide her feelings and behave like the well brought-up lady she was taught to be. 

But sometimes duty is a cold comfort. Where can she find real meaning in life and a reason to carry on when her husband dies? How can she rid herself of crushing feelings of guilt? Is it possible that her big,kindly neighbor Joe Robertson has the answers? Is it possible that God cares about her? Could it be that He will grant her her heart's desire...?

How desperately Bessie want to believe that even behind the clouds of sorrow and difficulty the sun still shines...

Review: 


This book by Linda Ford was a masterpiece of emotions and a twisting storyline that will stretch anyone's heart to the limits. The in depth style of betrayals, loves lost, new beginnings can't be described. You have to read this one for yourself to understand the greatness of the story.

I wish the author had allowed the story to continue instead of hurrying the ending. That's the only fault I found.

Please find the following links to the book. I had to buy it third party so you might also find yourself having to do that too.

Goodreads: CLICK HERE
Amazon UK: CLICK HERE
Amazon US: CLICK HERE

Thank you for stopping by and its been a great 2015 lets see what happens 2016.

Kristal McKerrington

No comments:

Post a Comment