Thursday 21 January 2016

ANGEL Book 2 - Awakening: (Paranormal Romance, Teen and Young Adult) by Katrina Kahler Review

Dear Readers,

We are back with the second book in the Angel series that turns out there is a third book in the works. I hope that we can have the third one on here when its released.


ANGEL Book 2 - Awakening: (Paranormal Romance, Teen and Young Adult) by Katrina Kahler 

The thrilling and action packed second book of the Angel Series. Awakening takes you on riveting journey with Ella, Taylor and Connor. 

Ella - What would I do without him? He has become my best friend, my constant companion, he keeps me sane. Will I ever wake from this coma. Life or death, Aiden says it is my choice... - 

Taylor - Everything has changed! I never thought I would find her. The love I have for this woman is total, nobody will ever hurt her again. And no one will stand in my way! - 

Connor - When I get out of here, I am going to kill him! - 

By the Best Selling Author - Katrina Kahler. Awakening will captivate your interest, you won't be able to put this book down. 


Review 4/5 Stars:

From the waking moment of Ella after she had dived out of a car will make your heart leap into your throat. Your going to want to cry, yell and will travel a journey of emotions that is not for the faint of the heart. There is some really inspiring moments and as with the first book we finish on a real cliff hanger. 

Katrina creates a scary character who will make you feel everything that she feels as she writes this book. Its hard to not get wrapped up in the world she creates. I have to say that she done an amazing job with this series. I can't wait to read the final one. 

The darkness was just a little to much for me. I  will warn you that its got a lot of points of view that some readers might find hard to read. I think though it adds to the book itself. 

CLICK HERE AMAZON US
CLICK HERE AMAZON UK
CLICK  HERE GOODREADS 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you subscribe to the blog for future updates. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment