Thursday 28 January 2016

Good Wife Season 5 Review

Hello Readers,

We are back to the DVD's review and I think that we are enjoying the change of pace. If there is a show or book you want to see on here then just comment below.

Blurb: 

Drama starring Julianna Margulies as Alicia Florrick, a politician's wife who transforms herself into a career woman when a scandal surrounding her husband turns her life upside down

Review: 

For me this is a season that has so many spoilers that I can't give you a descend run down without revealing what happens in this season. I can tell you that there is tears, laughs and "Oh no" moments through out this entire show. I have to say the characters haven't been stronger than they are in this great drama. 

I recommend wine and tissues for this one as we say goodbye to one of the main characters. Its going to test your limits also. Its going to make you either like Alicia more or have you siding with her husband. There seems to be a hard upcoming new season for the character Kerry. Klinda is going to go through the wringer too. I can't say enough good things about this show. I highly recommend it or get the box set for season 1-6. 

CLICK HERE  AMAZON US
CLICK HERE  AMAZON UK

Thank you for stopping by today and I'm sure to link this blog to my personal one about my life so that you can enough both. PERSONAL BLOG I hope to see you back here again, 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment