Sunday 3 January 2016

Liar Review 4 stars

Hello Readers, 

I have been working hard on "Blood's" series challenge that I set myself and since this is going to be the year of challenges. I have started a Goodreads challenge that I'm sure is going to test me to my limits. I have to read 100 books and I have the first one. 

Now onto the part that you came here to see. The review of "Liar". I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did. 

Blurbs: 

There’s a liar who lives inside us all. We lie because we’re selfish creatures. White lies, skirting the truth, half-truths...we have valid reasons for telling them. 

But, could a lie ever have good intentions? 

This is a short story about three liars. 

Review: 

The story was so sweet yet still clinging to hot. Each of the characters had something to offer the reader. It has a gritty side to the story that made it more in tune of what you might see going on today. The book has an international appeal to it as you can see it happening in any high school. 

What made it lose the star for me was the then and now jumps. Sometimes it threw me clean out the book. That's something that I struggled with but got through it. I'm glad I did so I could enjoy the story I found within.

AMAZON US: CLICK HERE
AMAZON UK: CLICK HERE
GOODREADS: CLICK HERE

Make sure that you have a look at this book. I hope that you will check back again to see if there is another author on here that you might like or discover a brand new author on here that you might enjoy. Thank you for your time and please feel free to subscribe to the blog. 

Kristal McKerrington 

1 comment:

  1. Kristal
    I truly appreciate that you took time out of your day to read and review my short. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete