Sunday 14 August 2016

Shadowland (Book 3 of Immortals) by Alyson Noel - Review

Hello Readers,

So keeping up my new reading goals has proven harder then I thought as I start to move through the large piles of edits but am keeping up the hard work as best I can. I have high hopes of reaching my reading goal of 110 books this year.

Shadowland- Alyson Noel
Ever and Damen have travelled through countless past lives – and fought off the world’s darkest enemies – in search of each other. But just when their destiny seems finally within reach, a powerful curse falls upon them. A single touch of their hands, a soft brush of their lips will mean death for Damen – cast into the darkness of the Shadowland. But as she seeks to break the curse, Ever meets Jude – a green-eyed, golden surfer boy who understands magick, and understands Ever better than she realises. And she begins to ask a terrifying question: even if you’re immortal, can true love really last forever?

5/5- Review

This book picked up the series and seemed to get it through after the disappointment of the second book. I'm glad I stuck with it because Alyson Noel came back with such strength in this book. She created a great series of events that brings emotion out of the characters and into the hearts of her readers. She threads together a series of moments that makes you think twice about how you coudl have missed it. 

I was glad that Alyson Noel breathed more life into the series and leaving the door open to create a much more serious situations for them to go through. Yet bringing a happy ending for now and yet having the cliff hanger side effect to it. I am not starting to worry that Damen is going to be forgotten with the new characters stepping forward in the regards to Roman, Jude and this other mystery immortal opharns. I will be interested in seeing how she handles this moving forward. She earned a 5/5 for this book and even a smile when I closed the book. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS 

Thank you for stopping by to check out the review for "Shadowland", come back for Cress and Dark Flame as those are the next two books am digging into. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment