Friday 6 January 2017

Everlasting (Book 6 Immortals) By Alyson Noel Review

Hello All,

I was sadden greatly yesterday when the amazing series came to an end by Alyson Noel who gives us all hope for some great things in the future. I hope to have the chance to review more up to date work as I get into other series this year.

At New Year I decided that I was going to get involved with those readers on Goodreads that wanted to finish the series they have started off this year. They came up with a fun way to do so and I'm now taking part. I can see a lot of moments where I'm sad the series has ended but happy that I was able to see the final chapters of these characters lives.

So stay tuned for that. :D

Everlasting By Alyson Noel. 

Their epic love story has captured the hearts of millions and enchanted readers across the world.Everlasting is the beautiful finale to Alyson Noël's bestselling Immortals series, in which their journey draws to a spectacular conclusion―where all will be revealed.
Their darkest enemies now defeated, Damen and Ever are free to embark upon their final quest―to free Damen from the poison lingering in his body. If they can just find the antidote, they'll finally be able to feel each other's touch―and experience the passionate night they've been longing for. But their fight to be together will lead them into the most formidable terrain yet…into the dark heart of Summerland.
Here in a land of scorched earth and endless rain, Ever and Damen will discover their relationship's hidden origins, expose a secret history they never imagined…and come face to face with the true reason fate keeps tearing them apart. Only then, when the final mystery is unraveled and the last secret revealed, Ever and Damen's future will hinge on one ultimate decision that will put everything at stake….even eternity.

Review- 5/5 Stars 


This book was going to be the one to finish the series and it was one of those kind of stories that were just waiting to explode with long, longing as well as answers to the most important questions. I found that Alyson Noel delivered on all of them and not just that. She found away to make sure that Damen and Ever never had to deal with their bad Karma again. It was something that I wasn't sure was going to be possible as I remained glued to the pages as they set out the twisting, heart aching story. 

At the end of the novel I could feel myself holding my breath wishing that Ever and Damen could be together. That they would find some way to make it through the hardest test of all. The one that would decide their fate as a couple. The challenge this time had to be done by Ever and Ever alone. It was the right answer to what she had been lacking for some time.

Inner strength. 

I was glad that there was a good out come for the soul of Haven, Drina, Roman and the others. I felt like it was something that would have been wrong if she hadn't addressed it. Despite how much we all really hated them. I was glad there wasn't a single thread that was left untied. I think that this takes more than a little talent to pull off and for Alyson Noel to do it so well then I couldn't be more impressed. 
  


I look forward to the next piece she does and I know for certain that its going to be more than worth any amount of waiting. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS

Thank you for stopping by to check out the last book review for this series. I hope you can share your favorite moments from the series below. I would love to hear them. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment