Tuesday 4 July 2017

Falling for the Single Dad by Emily Forbes

Hello Readers, 

I'm happy to give you the second part of the 2 in 1 Medical romance novel I read with Mills and Boon recently. I can't wait to share my thoughts...


Falling for the Single Dad
by Emily Forbes
Ex-army doc Abi Thompson is starting her life over at the Hollywood Hills Clinic. She might not believe in happily-ever-after, but when she meets her new boss, Damien Moore, and his little daughter Summer, Abi finds herself drawn into their loving family unit. Has Abi found happiness against all odds?

5/5 Stars
Review:

This is, in my opinion, the perfect military romance for those who are seeking one. The PSD element that the heroine Abi faces is done so well and it makes you connect with her instantly. The part with the dog just makes it for me. I like that use of dogs to help PSD sufferers. I have it myself not as bad as she does but I can feel how she struggles with it. It feels similar to my own. 

From the get go the romance and the bad ex-wife just worked and the whole piece flowed so well that I can't seem to give it any real fault. I have to just recommend that you read it yourself and you will find that you either love it or don't. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US 
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS 

Thank you for stopping to check out what my thoughts were on the latest books am reading. I look forward to talking to any of you who comment on it. 

Kristal McKerrington 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristal
    I am so glad you enjoyed my story and that you connected so well with Abi (and her dog). When I was researching PTSD I also loved the way that assistance dogs were helping sufferers and I must admit I had a golden retriever named Jonty :)
    Thank you for the fabulous review
    Emily

    ReplyDelete