Wednesday 26 July 2017

Taming His Viking Wife By Michelle Styles - Review

Hello Readers,

Today I'm diving back into the Mills and Boon delights with "Taming His Viking Wife" by Michelle Styles. Its an older book, but I'm not really bothered whether its the latest one out or has been around for years.

Here are my thoughts....

Taming His Viking Wife By Michelle Styles

Legendary shield maiden Sayrid Avildottar will marry no man unless he first defeats her in combat. And in powerful sea king Hrolf Eymundsson she has finally met her match. 

Hrolf might have won her lands - and her body - but can Sayrid welcome a stranger to her bed? The world of fighting is all she knows! But with a husband intent on seducing his new bride perhaps, just this once, Sayrid will discover that surrender can bring the greatest pleasure of all...

4/5 Stars
Review

I enjoyed the idea of this book a lot as I grew up with the Viking history all around me. There was something about the idea of seeing one of their stories come to life that drew me to this book. There was a lot of times that I was thrown out of the book's deep grasp, however it wasn't hard to pick back up again. I think there is a few areas that she could maybe work on and that would have made this book better. I have to give it four stars as I can see the love she poured into. I do recommend it however I do state that its not as close to what the history of the people is. If that doesn't bother you then its one you will most certainly enjoy. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you back here in no time. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment