Friday 12 January 2018

Killman Creek (Stillhouse Lake Series) By Rachel Caine Review

Hello all,

So I couldn't put this book down at all. I just fell in love over and over. I can't wait to share my thoughts with you on this another novel from Rachel Caine.

Killman Creek (Stillhouse Lake Series) By Rachel Caine
A #1 Wall Street Journal bestseller.
Every time Gwen closed her eyes, she saw him in her nightmares. Now her eyes are open, and he’s not going away.
Gwen Proctor won the battle to save her kids from her ex-husband, serial killer Melvin Royal, and his league of psychotic accomplices. But the war isn’t over. Not since Melvin broke out of prison. Not since she received a chilling text…
You’re not safe anywhere now.
Her refuge at Stillhouse Lake has become a trap. Gwen leaves her children in the protective custody of a fortified, well-armed neighbor. Now, with the help of Sam Cade, brother of one of Melvin’s victims, Gwen is going hunting. She’s learned how from one of the sickest killers alive.
But what she’s up against is beyond anything she feared—a sophisticated and savage mind game calculated to destroy her. As trust beyond her small circle of friends begins to vanish, Gwen has only fury and vengeance to believe in as she closes in on her prey. And sure as the night, one of them will die.

5 out of 5 Stars 

Review

This is one of the few books I wasn't able to ignore and just put out of my mind. It clung to me and it demanded my attention. I got completely lost in the danger that Gwen was living in. I understand her need to hunt rather than hide. I admire her for that. I got the sense that this wasn't the end of this story and I was excited. I wasn't ready to say goodbye to Gwen or Sam. I love how much fight the children in this book had. That I think really shows how much if I got to be a mother I would want my children to feel and believe the same things. I also have to say I just love the way that you get sucked in deeper and deeper with every page. This isn't something that you will want to miss out on. I see this book doing really well for some time to come. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS

Thank you for connecting with me and reading my thoughts about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment