Wednesday 31 January 2018

Wicked: Pretty Little Liars Review

Hello all, 

I'm getting through my reading list for this month well and I hope to have more reviews up soon. Anyway here is the review that I did for Sara Shepard. 

Wicked Pretty Little Liars 
Book 5 
By Sara Shepard

In idyllic Rosewood, four very pretty girls just can't help but be bad. . .
Hanna will stop at nothing to be Rosewood's queen bee. Spencer's digging up her family secrets. Emily can't stop thinking about her new boyfriend. And Aria approves a little too strongly of her mom's taste in men.
Now that Ali's killer is finally behind bars, the girls think they're safe. But those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. And they should know by now that I'm always watching. 

5/5 Stars 
Review

This is a great book from the start to the end. I can't wait to see how the series goes and with a Perfectionists series starting soon I am even more exciting. She got into the depths of a much more complicated storyline that had you have to turn the next page to see what happens next. It's something that I believe will keep those who love YA Thriller reads. I have so much to learn and to enjoy. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK

Thank you for stopping by the blog to read the details of my thoughts on this great blog. 

Kristal McKerrington 


No comments:

Post a Comment